Sunday, December 13, 2015

This Week In Selby - 13 December

Good evening Selby,
I hope everyone is getting into that holiday spirit! It's kinda hard when you're walking around in shorts and a t-shirt in the middle of December!! I have a few short notes for ya this week.

HOLIDAY LIGHTS
In trying to get my own holidays rolling as well as taking care of other family business, I have failed to remind everyone of the Selby Holiday Lights contest. Technically, nominations were supposed to end today, BUT I'm going to extend the time until midnight Wednesday. Please send me your house nominations complete with address and picture and category choice (Classic, Childhood Memory or Total Griswold). Thank you to those who have emailed me their nominations. I've been fighting ants in my kitchen and haven't been able to email you back. I will have nominations up on the Selby website and blog by Thursday to open voting. This year we are going to try voting on the blog and only one vote per IP address. I'll tell ya about that later. Right now, get in those nominations! Email: SelbyBay@gmail.com

CLUBHOUSE RENTAL RATES
The rental rates of the clubhouse have increased by $25 as of 1December. The Selby website now reflects those changes.

UGLY SWEATER CONTEST
For some odd reason I didn't write down the winners of this year's Ugly Sweater Winners. Can someone please provide me with names? Thanks!!

That's it for the moment Selby! Have a great week!!